Saturday 16 August 2014

Introduction

Hello my name is Jjwoww and this is an experiment I'm working on with a blog to express my opinions on various hobbies I like and how it can be great and at other times really really shit.

You see I love playing Video Games and I really like games of what they do best, be fun and maybe have a interesting story to tell. However lately the Gaming Industry and Gaming "Journalists" seemed to be taking the road to the wrong direction especially the Gaming "Journalists". They both become big businesses that focus appealing the lowest common denominator. For the Gaming Industry, some companies are forgivable as long as they make quality games and don't hammer their gamers however the Gaming "Journalists" are the biggest joke that some took seriously. It's tragic seeing a hobby becoming or became a parody of itself.

Recently Polygon, a Gaming "Journalist" website, have posting articles on mixing video games with recent tragic events, namely Ferguson, for no reason other than clickbait (Do not go on their website, do not give they attention they lust after for, besides Polygon's web design has poor taste). I am actually so pissed about all this and I should know that I should have been over it because this is not the first time that happen and Polygon is obviously not the first website that did something similar. There is a cancerous mix between Video Games and Real Life politics and I believed it's best if the two stay independent because my main appeal of Video Games is escapism not the political messages behind the games. A game that forces political agendas down my trout leaves me with bad taste.

This is why I make this blog, to express my opinions and see if I can do a better job than those nitwits. I like to point out I'm not very qualified with English, I can make spelling and grammar mistakes, and I'm not going to be an actual Journalist any time soon but that's okay because I do not want to actually get paid for my opinions, or at least when it comes with video games. So I'm telling you that you should make up your own opinions of video games or just go on more independent gaming websites that does not want clicks for money or getting paid by the Gaming Industry.

So yeah that is basically alot about my opinions rather than myself. All I could say about myself is that I have an interest Video Games, Movies, Comics, Books and Football. My favourite video games genre are role playing games, not those MMORPGs. I'm planning on getting a PS4 for Bloodborne by the time the game released, I'm a Dark Souls Fan but not a fan of Dark Souls 2.

I would be writing more articles in my blog, if there any feedback then please write in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment